Prospective Students

This section applies only to students who have foreign degrees :

You want to enrol in :

  •   1st or 2nd year of a Licence degree
(Bachelor’s degree – 1st Cycle Diploma)
(Bachelor’s degree – 1st Cycle Diploma)
(Master’s degree – 2nd Cycle Diploma)
Professional Licence degrees, Licence degrees in IUP (Professional University Institute), Master’s degrees in ESPE (Teacher-Training Institute), 2nd year of Master’s degree)

You want to register for correspondence courses.

You want more information on administrative procedures.

Contact : Foreign Students’ Office (Pôle des Etudiants Etrangers)

See also : EIMA (Erasmus International Mirail Association)

Registration on Exchange Program

Students from universities that have an agreement with UT2J will be considered as  exchange students.

Learn more

How is the French university system organized?

1st cycle – Licence

3-year degree

Bachelor’s degree

2nd cycle – Master

2-year degree

Master’s degree

3rd cycle – Doctorat

5 year degree

PhD - Doctorate